Thursday 29 August 2013

Duran Duran Quotes

Duran Duran QuotesAndy Taylor: "I'd always felt like being weird, but there was no one to be weird with in Newcastle."

John Taylor: "I met Nick at an institute for waywardly homoerotic teenagers."

Roger Taylor: "Sometimes the problem is not the people in the band, but the people around the band."

Simon Le Bon: " That's what a bit of ice cube on the nipple will do fore you."

Nick Rhodes: "The eighties were so inventive because people wanted to stand out. By the time we got to the nineties, everyone wanted to fit in."

John Taylor: "That's how me and Nick became friends...we were both into girls' clothes."

Simon Le Bon: "The greatest musician I know is John Taylor."

Andy Taylor: "They were the biggest bunch of weirdos I'd ever seen."

Nick Rhodes: "I find that the older you get, the more helpful eyeliner is."

Roger Taylor: "I finally got the call from John...about getting the band back together again. It was so out of the blue. I almost thought the moment had passed."

No comments:

Post a Comment