Thursday 15 August 2013

Nirvana Quotes

Nirvana QuotesKurt Cobain: "We're so trendy we can't even escape ourselves."

Dave Grohl: "I stopped doing drugs when I was 20. I was finished with drugs before Nirvana even started."

Krist Novoselic: "This band is a real collaboration, and I'm grateful to anybody who can appreciate our music."

Kurt Cobain: "Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don't speak bird."

Dave Grohl: "From one generation to the next, the Beatles will remain the most important rock band of all time."


Krist Novoselic: "If you've got a guitar and a lot of soul, just bang something out and mean it. You're the superstar."

Kurt Cobain: "we sound like the Bay City Rollers after an assault by Black Sabbath. And, we vomit onstage better than anyone."

Dave Grohl: "When I listen to music these days, and I hear Pro Tools and drums that sound like a machine, it kind of sucks the life out of music."

Krist Novoselic: "I'm just really happy, because I think we're a great band, and I really like great bands."

Kurt Cobain: "The thrill and embarrassment of becoming international pop stars was too much, so we open our mouths and put our foot in sometimes."

Dave Grohl: "I love to play music. So why endanger that with something like drugs?"

Krist Novoselic: "Don't follow a trend. Follow your heart."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY NICE COLLECTION...............I've got some quotes and my own views....................plz visit if cool...................
    QUOTES ON LIFE

    ReplyDelete