Tuesday 27 August 2013

Stevie Wonder Quotes

Stevie Wonder Quotes"Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness."

"We all have ability. The difference is how we use it."

"You can't base your life on other people's expectations."

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."

"The way the world is right now, we need more love."

"Sometimes I wish I could drive a car, but I'm gonna drive a car one day, so I don't worry about that."

"I just dig audiences. That to me is the most worthwhile thing about this whole business. Just people coming to have a good time and letting me sing for them."

"Among all the wonderful things we have, we don't seem to have a time to love. And to me that's the fuel, that's the fuel we need to make the engine go."

"No one has been a greater advocate for the power of love in this world than I; both in my life and in my music."

"Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't mean he lacks vision."

No comments:

Post a Comment