Saturday 17 August 2013

Motley Crue Quotes

Motley Crue QuotesNikki Sixx: "I forgive my mom for being a psycho and my dad for being a loser."

Tommy Lee: "When I was a little kid, I took tap and ballet. I've always loved to dance. I'm a rhythm machine."

Vince Neil: "If the songs aren't there and you throw a TV set out of the window, who cares."

Nikki Sixx: "The industry is a menace to artists."


Mick Mars: "Musicians today have gotten used to protools, which I hate. You can go into the studio and not even be a musician."

Tommy Lee: "Just because we are wearing lipstick doesn't mean we can't kick your ass."

Vince Neil: "Everybody has forgotten about showmanship. People don't look like rock stars any more. They just look like regular dudes off the street."

Tommy Lee: "I don't really put too much emphasis on what somebody else might think of it. Otherwise you're putting limets on yourself."

Vince Neil: "So everyone is happy,... you know the fans are happy. We're happy. I'm digging it."

Mick Mars: "We didn't listen to critics, we did things with fans and we did it our way. That's what I'd like to be remembered by."

Nikki Sixx: "How lucky can one guy get? I was a runaway, and then I was in one of the biggest bands in the world. I've sold out every arena. I've sold millions and millions of records."

No comments:

Post a Comment