Saturday 3 August 2013

Spice Girls Quotes

Spice Girls QuotesMelanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice): "Being in the Spice Girls was an insane experience."

Melanie Brown (Scary Spice): "I was brought up in a working class family in Leeds and when it comes to money both my parents worked hard and instilled the same attitude into me."

Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice): "I want a big house with a moat and dragons and a fort to keep people out."


Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice): "You can't beat attitude, intelligence and a wonderbra. It's a lethal combination."

Emma Bunton (Baby Spice): "I think the way to keep a friendship is to respect that everybody is different."

Melanie Chisholm: "I know I'm not a great singer. But I love to sing and I like to use my voice in different ways."

Geri Halliwell: "I have never sung a whole song on my own before and I am not the best dancer in the world, but I would rather try and fall than not try at all."

Emma Bunton: "Be yourself, take control of your life."

Victoria Beckham: "I'm still me even after all that's happened."

Melanie Brown: "We were young crazy women and now we're young crazy mothers."

No comments:

Post a Comment