Friday 22 November 2013

Iggy Pop Quotes

Iggy Pop Quotes"Try to find some ground that hasn't been covered."

"Almost all cool-ass rock front guys are incredibly huge assholes. It would be nice to meet one who wasn't."

"I can't do it all myself. I'm not that kind of artist, I'm the kind of artist who works off other people best."

"Onstage, I've been hit by grapefruit, beer cans, eggs, spit, money, cigarette butts, mandies, Quaaludes, joints, panties, and a fist."

"I never believed that U2 wanted to save the whales. I don't believe that The Beastie Boys are ready to lay it down for Tibet."

"I don't know Johnny Rotten, but I'm sure he puts as much blood and sweat into what he does as Sigmund Freud did."

"I'm really not good with the pickups. I'm a klutz and don't have a line of gab. I'm only good if they know who I am."

"Before they shot Kennedy, I wanted to be president."

"I have no direction in life whatsoever other than to try and live, be sensible and enjoy myself."

"Nobody understands me, I'm really sensitive."

No comments:

Post a Comment