Friday 8 November 2013

Yoko Ono Quotes

Yoko One with The Beatles"Every drop in the ocean counts."

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."

"What the Beatles did was something incredible, it was more than what a band could do. We have to give them respect."



"I saw that nothing was permanent. You don't want to possess anything that is dear to you because you might lose it"

"I go to the park on Sundays, and I see men pushing babies. And it's beautiful. They don't know that John was the first one to do that. The very first one. No man would be caught doing that before John."

"If John was still alive we would have retired to Cornwall. He said we would be sitting in rocking chairs together, waiting for a postcard to come from Sean."

"Paul, musically, is extremely knowledgeable as well. He's just a quick to write songs. He's just different, that's all."

"No one person could have broken up a band, especially one the size of the Beatles."

"Society tells you that when you're old you have to retire. You have to defy that."

"Art is my life and my life is art."

"At least I had that, one guy understood me."

No comments:

Post a Comment