Thursday 28 November 2013

Johnny Cash Quotes

Johnny Cash Quotes"Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the fights."

"The best way to say anything is just to say it."

"When God forgave me, I figured I'd better too."

"It's good to know who hates you and it is good to be hated by the right people."

"I'm very shy really. I spend a lot of time in my room alone reading or writing or watching television."

"I read novels but I also read the Bible. And Study it, you know? And the more I learn, the more excited I get."

"There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

"Those that have lived longer than us always have something to teach us, that we can take with us for the rest of our lives."

"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all."

"Children, all your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate...I choose love."

"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone."

No comments:

Post a Comment