Sunday 24 November 2013

Trent Reznor Quotes

Trent Reznor Nine Inch Nails Quotes"I feel uncomfortable because I'm insecure about who I am."

"I foolishly thought that if I just 'made it' then everything would be okay. And everything wasn't okay."

"Books are better than movies because you design the set the way you want it to look."

"I'm not Prince or Rivers Cuomo, who brags about having hundreds of great songs."

"Balance is good, because one extreme or the other leads to misery, and I've spent a lot of my life at one of those extremes."

"I'd never want to be Gene Simmons, an old man who puts on makeup to entertain kids, like a clown going to work."

"When I was five, I got forced into taking piano lessons. And it came really naturally to me. Knowing that I was good at something played an important role in my confidence."

"I thought my goal in life was to be in a successful band, and I had got that, but I was as miserable as I had ever been, and I couldn't understand why that would be."

"My music has been a sort of personal therapy. It's got me out of tough times, it has been the friend that I needed, when I didn't have a friend there."

I become irritated when I am being written off as aloof or stand-offish when I'm shy and don't know what to say."

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't think music should be free."


No comments:

Post a Comment