Tuesday 16 September 2014

Barbra Streisand Quotes

Barbra Streisand Quotes"I think of myself as a girl from Brooklyn."

"You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it."

"I hated singing. I wanted to be an actress."

"There is nothing more important in life than love."

"I can take any truth; just don't lie to me."



"It is every woman's dream to be some man's dream woman."

"Why does a woman work ten years to change a man's habits and then complain that he's not the man she married?"

"Just like my father, I've always loved education. In school I was a member of the honor society."

"My nose was part of my heritage, and if I had talent to sing and to act, why wasn't that enough."

"Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out."

"I don't care what you say about me. Just be sure to spell my name wrong."

"When I sing, people shut up."

No comments:

Post a Comment