Sunday 14 September 2014

Chuck Berry Quotes

Chuck Berry Quotes"I grew up thinking art was pictures until I got into music and found I was an artist and didn't paint."

"Rock is my child and my grandfather."

"I was going to be famous if it killed me."

"Praise don't mean anything to me. I don't judge myself."

"I would sing the blues if I had the blues."

"I've always liked words. I even like some words that aren't in the dictionary."

"Play the songs they want to hear. That makes them feel they're getting what they came for."

"I wouldn't buy one of my records to save my life."


"Describe Elvis Presley? He was the greatest who ever was, is or will be."

"A song is a song. But there are some songs, ah, some songs are the greatest. The Beatles song Yesterday. Listen to the lyrics."

"Of the five most important things in life, health is first, education or knowledge is second, and wealth is third. I forget the other two."


No comments:

Post a Comment