Thursday 11 September 2014

Great Quotes From Robert Smith Of The Cure

Robert Smith of the Cure Quotes"If you feel alienated from people around you, it's because no one tries to understand you."

"I lose myself in music because I can't be bothered explaining what I feel to anyone else around me."

"Hendrix was the first person who made me think it might be good to be a singer and a guitarist."

"I'd rather spend my time looking at the sky than listening to Whitney Houston."

"I have never like Morrissey, and I still don't."


"I had no desire to be famous; I just wanted to make the greatest music ever made."

"Performing doesn't come that naturally to me, even though I've done it for years."

"I think the rock'n'roll myth of living on the edge is a pile of crap."

"My whole life I've played music for my own personal enjoyment and the idea of it becoming a machine or a business is just horrible."

"I write with a pen and paper. Never on a laptop."

"No, come to think of it, I don't think the cure will end, but I can make up an ending if you want me to."

No comments:

Post a Comment