Wednesday 10 September 2014

Bonnie Raitt Quotes

Bonnie Raitt Quotes"I'd wake up in the morning and my job was to be 'Bonnie Raitt' in capital letters."

"I'm not that beautiful, and I don't want to be a pop star."

"I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."

"One of the biggest obstacles I've overcome in my life was thinking I didn't deserve to be successful."

"My love was Bob Dylan, but as I got older I realized a good ballad was a good ballad."

"The great thing about the arts, and especially popular music, is that it really does cut across genres and races and classes."

"I've watched my peers get better with age and hoped that would happen with me."

"Sometimes I'm more true when I'm up onstage than I'm able to be in my regular life."

"I'm sure I would have been considered a more significant artist if I was a singer-songwriter. It's just not the way I roll. I love being a curator and a musicologist."

"I have a really full life, both within music and outside it."

No comments:

Post a Comment