Sunday 14 September 2014

Great Quotes About Chuck Berry

John Lennon Quotes About Chuck BerryJohn Lennon: "If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it Chuck Berry."

Bob Seger: "All of Chuck's children are out there playing his licks."

Anthony Kiedis: "Chuck Berry is a musical scientist who discovered a cure for the blues."

Joan Jett: "The epitome of what it is to be a rock and roll guitar player, songwriter and singer."

Eric Burdon: "I learned more from Chuck Berry about America than I could have from the U.S. Information Service in London."

Joe Cocker: "Back then, I, most rockers loved Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis...you know in the 60's."

Keith Richards: "You didn't know whether Chuck Berry was black or white - it was not a concern."

Johnny Ramone: "I never liked blues and I really didn't like jazz. I like Chuck Berry."

Ronnie Wood: "I used to sit by the record player and copy Chuck Berry and the Beatles."

Chuck D: "I was inspired by the classic rock radio of the seventies. They separated Chuck Berry and the Beatles from the Led Zepplins and Bostons and Peter Framptons.

Stevie Wonder: "There's only one true king of rock and roll. His name is Chuck Berry."

No comments:

Post a Comment