Sunday 28 September 2014

Great Quotes About Little Richard

Little Richard with the BeatlesEtta James : "He was the biggest of them all. And he knew it...he wanted everyone to call him King Richard."

Paul McCartney: "I love his voice and I always wanted to sing like him."

Mick Jagger: "Little Richard is the originator and my first idol."

Jimi Hendrix: "I want to do with my guitar what Little Richard does with his voice."


Smokey Robinson: "Little Richard is the beginning of rock and roll."

Rod Stewart: "The first rock and roll record I listen to was The Girl Can't Help It by Little Richard."

Paul Simon: "When I was in high school I wanted to be like Little Richard."

Keith Richards: "The most exciting moment of my life was appearing on the same stage as Little Richard."

Elton John: "Little Richard's records were the best rock and roll records."

Michael Jackson: "James Brown, Ray Charles, Jackie Wilson, Chuck Berry and Little Richard - I think they had strong influences on a lot of people."

Quincy Jones: "Little Richard was not only a giant but a pioneer of the so-called rock and roll music industry."

David Bowie: "After hearing Little Richard on record, I bought a saxophone and came into the music business. Little Richard was my inspiration."

Wilson Pickett: "Little Richard is the architect of rock and roll."

Pat Boone: "No one has been imitated more than Little Richard."

No comments:

Post a Comment