Monday 1 September 2014

Joan Baez Quotes

Joan Baez Quotes"Someone had to change the world, And obviously I was the one for the job."

"I went to jail for 11 days for disturbing the peace; I was trying to disturb the war."

"Action is the antidote to despair."

"I have hope in people, in individuals. Because you don't know what's going to rise from the ruins."

"The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one."

"The era in which I came on the scene was a ten year period of exceptional talent. I mean, nobody could top Dylan; they've been trying for years. Nobody can really top John Lennon."

"It seems to me that those songs that have been any good, I have nothing much to do with the writing of them. The words have just crawled down my sleeve and come out on the page."

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

"As long as one keeps searching, the answers come."

No comments:

Post a Comment