Saturday 27 September 2014

Little Richard Quotes

Little Richard Quotes"I never thought I'd be a superstar, a living legend. I never heard of no rock and roll in my life."

"Elvis may be the king of rock and roll, but I am the queen."

"Now they have banging guitar and no bass and call it rock, but that's not what I call rock."

"I don't think a woman has to act like a man to show that she has strength."

"Rock and roll offered me a platform to speak what I felt."




"A lot of people call me the architect of rock and roll. I don't call myself that, but I believe it's true."

"I was really kind of shy as a child. But I would do things for attention."

"He was an integrator, Elvis was a blessing. They wouldn't let black music through. He opened the door for black music."

"I gave the Beatles their first tour - I took them to Hamburg before they ever made a record. I gave Mick Jagger his first tour in this country. James Brown was with me. I put Joe Tex in business."

"The grass may be greener on the other side but it's just as hard to cut."

"It's not the size of the ship; it's the size of the waves."

No comments:

Post a Comment