Sunday 9 June 2013

Diana Ross Quotes

Diana Ross Quotes
"My father worked hard, but we were still very poor; and I didn't want anybody arguing about money, so I became the entertainer, the one who wanted everyone to be happy. I didn't want there to be any problems."

"Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then."

"Just because I have my standards they think I'm a bitch."

"A reporter once asked me if I ever cried. I wonder if people think I'm just as hard as a rock and have no emotions at all."

"I'm not really a songwriter, I'm an interpreter. So in a sense I am an actress first and foremost. I act out the songs, and I lead with my heart."

"I really, deeply believe that dreams do come true. Often, they might not come when you want them. They come in their own time."

"Hair has always been important."

"In my life I want to keep moving forward, but sometimes reflection is a good thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment