Sunday 2 June 2013

Ozzy Osbourne Quotes

Ozzy Osbourne Quotes"To be a liar, you've got to have a great memory, and I don't have a memory."

"I knew it was time to get off reality TV when someone asked me if I sang as well as acted."

"I wish I didn't have to perform 'Iron Man' every night."

"I used to fantasize that Paul McCartney would marry my sister."

"The idea of a band nowadays is five pretty boys, one with a tattoo, one with a shaved head, and on and on."

"I got rabies shots for biting the head off a bat, but that's OK, the bat had to get Ozzy shots."


"One of my greatest regrets is that I urinated on the Alamo."

"The lifestyle I've been living for the last thirty years, I could have been dead a thousand times."

"My mother was an amateur singer, my father was an amateur drunk."

"To be a parent, especially to rock & roll kids, I think being a parent is the most difficult job on the face of the earth. You hate to say things that will upset your kids, but then sometimes you have to because you can't let them run around wild."

"I don't consider myself a great singer, but I have a connection with the audience."

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

"Could be worse. I could be Sting."

No comments:

Post a Comment