Sunday 9 June 2013

Sex Pistols Quotes

Sex Pistols QuotesMalcolm McLaren: "The Pistols were like my work of art. They were my canvas."

Johnny Rotten: "If you give me the chance, I'll destroy America for you."

Sid Vicious: "I'm not vicious really. I consider myself to be kindhearted. I love my mum."

Steve Jones: "We're not into music. We're into chaos."


Johnny Rotten: "The only place I have ever felt truly comfortable is on stage. I still get the nerves and the doubts beforehand, but on stage I feel that's my home."

Glen Matlock: "There was a lot of stuff going down in England at the time. We didn't set out to be deliberately outrageous; we were just pretty forthright."

Sid Vicious: "I don't want to be a junkie for the rest of my life. I don't want to be a junkie at all."

Malcolm McLaren: "Try managing a junkie, especially if you've never been one yourself."

Paul Cook: "What was the most miraculous thing about it all was that at the end we actually got an encore. People wanted more."

Johnny Rotten: "I'm not here for your amusement. You're here for mine."

Sid Vicious: "In the end I was the only one with any anarchy left in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment