Saturday 8 June 2013

Sting Quotes

Sting Quotes"An uncle of mine emigrated to Canada and couldn't take his guitar with him. When I found it in the attic, I'd found a friend for life."

"I was famous overnight. I went from nowhere to being really big."

"It's never easy to write a song. It's the most difficult thing I do."

"One of the rewards of success is freedom. the ability to do whatever you like."

"It has very little to do with my work, but if your image is not sexy enough, people won't listen. It's part of the game."

"If anyone described me as a genius I would laugh. I have my moments, I just have to join them together."


"Sting as a name is no sillier than Beethoven or Mozart. What's in a name? It's my name now. If I ever back off from it, I'll have a real good reason. But right now I don't feel like it. It's a spanner in the works. Can this man really be taken seriously with such a ridiculous name?"

"What is happiness? Where is it? It's not in selling millions of records. It's not in being hugely famous or desired by all these people. It must be somewhere else."

"There's no secret to a successful marriage. I love my wife. More important than that, I really like her."

"I tend to write the music first. If it's good music, it has a story."

No comments:

Post a Comment