Saturday 8 June 2013

Prince Quotes

Prince Quotes"Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people."

"What's missing from pop music is danger."

"People say I'm wearing heels because I'm short. I wear heels because the women like 'em."

"What If I don't want to sing Purple Rain every time I go on stage? The fans don't want that, either. It's my music, they're my songs."

"One thing I'd like to say is that I don't live in a prison. I am not afraid of anything. I haven't built any walls around myself, and I am just like anyone else. I need love and water."

"Another big influence was Joni Mitchell. She taught me a lot about color and sound, and to her, I'm very grateful."

"But again, it's the record company. If they don't want to promote a song, they don't make the effort to cross it over into other markets, and the fans don't get to know it. It's the same with my albums."


No comments:

Post a Comment