Sunday 23 June 2013

U2 Quotes

U2 QuotesBono: "I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly."

The Edge: "Every album is difficult. If it was easy, we'd make one a month."

Larry Mullen Jr.: "If Bono left we could carry on. If I left we'd be screwed."

Bono: "Everybody argues, then we do what I say."

Adam Clayton: "For us there's U2 music, and then there's everything else."

Bono: "The right to be irresponsible and stupid is something I hold very dear. And luckily it is something I do well."

Larry Mullen Jr.: "We've all made enough money to live for the rest of our lives quite comfortably. that's enough money."

The Edge: "I suppose ultimately I'm interested in music. I'm a musician. I'm not a gunslinger. That's the difference between what I do and what a lot of guitar heroes do."

Bono: "U2 is an original species...there are colors and feelings and emotional terrain that  we occupy that is ours and ours alone."

Adam Clayton: "We have a really healthy respect for each other. It's probably taken a little while to get to that point but quite often we'll be digging in the same hole."

The Edge: "People always ask us if we think our songs can really change anything. And I always say that's not why we wrote the songs. We didn;t write them so they would change the situation."

Bono: "As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both."


No comments:

Post a Comment