Wednesday 17 July 2013

AC/DC Quotes

AC/DC QuotesAngus Young: "We're a rock group. We're noisy, rowdy, sensational and weird."

Bon Scott: "I am the poet with this band."

Brian Johnson: "I was annoyed that Bon wasn't given the respect due when he was alive."

Angus Young: "I just go where the guitar takes me."

Bon Scott: "Don't know what I'd do without this band, you know. I live for it. We're a real down and dirty lot."

Malcolm Young: "I don't think any bastard knows who I am anyway, so I never have any trouble getting mobbed off stage."

Angus Young: We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires."

Bon Scott: "We never care about labels such as punk, psychedelic or whatever else."

Brian Johnson: "Punk and all that was just an image that ripped people off. Johnny Rotten's a wanker, and that's all there is to it."

Angus Young: "Yes, we're still five little people with a noisy attitude."

Bon Scott: "I've been on the road for fifteen years and I had no intent to stop."

Malcolm Young: "We've always been a true band. You won't find one any truer."

No comments:

Post a Comment