Sunday 7 July 2013

Fleetwood Mac Quotes

Fleetwood Mac QuotesLindsey Buckingham: "In Fleetwood Mac nothing is certain until you actually see it. But it's up to us to not shoot ourselves in the foot."

Mick Fleetwood: "The value of friends has always been a natural thing. I prefer too many to too few."

Stevie Nicks: "I was not going to be a stupid girl singer. I was going to be way more than that."


John McVie: "I'd rather be on the road than in the studio, although on the road I miss my family."

Stevie Nicks: "As a member of Fleetwood Mac, for two weeks I was still working at the restaurant because I'd given them notice. I didn't just want to walk in there and say 'I'm going to be a famous rock star so I quit and I never liked your food anyway.'"

Lindsey Buckingham: "When I work alone, my process is like painting. With Fleetwood Mac, it's more like movie making."

Mick Fleetwood: "Fleetwood Mac were really accessible musically, but lyrically and emotionally, we weren't so easy. And it was our music that helped us survive. But all of us were in pieces personally."

Christine McVie: "We'll never really stop playing with each other unless we really couldn't stand up anymore. We've barely scratched what we're capable of doing."

Stevie Nicks: "My other family is Fleetwood Mac. I don't need the money, but there's an emotional need for me to go on the road again. There's a love there; we're
a band of brothers."

No comments:

Post a Comment