Thursday 4 July 2013

Olivia Newton-John Quotes

Olivia Newton-John Quotes"There's a rumor going around that I'm Miss Goody-two-shoes from Australia. well, that's a laugh. I'm really Miss Goody-two-shoes from England."

"When I was a young girl I was so crazy about animals that I wanted to do something associated with them, and I thought of being a vet."

"I do have high standards, but I don't expect anything from anyone that I don't expect from myself."



"I'm happy, and I think being happy keeps you looking young."

"My most treasured possessions are not things, they are only things, my friends, family and animals are what counts."

"There's a balance in my life, there's reality and there's the part that looks really glamorous, but we're all just people in the end."

"I used to get horrible stage fright when I was younger and today I just love to sing for anyone who still turns up at my shows."

"I simply have a marvelous life, a very lucky life."

No comments:

Post a Comment