Monday 1 July 2013

Tom Petty Quotes

Tom Petty Quotes"I'm barely prolific and incredibly lazy."

"I like to be an optimist, but I like to be a realist, too."

"Do something you really like, and hopefully it pays the rent. As far as I'm concerned, that's success."

"I don't think it's a good attitude in your life to feel that you have to be rich to have self-esteem."

"I think watching the TV news is bad for you. It is bad for your physical health and your mental health."

"If you're phony, they will feel it in the farthest row of the arena. You have to really care. And you have to make yourself care time and time again."

"I don't believe in censorship, but I do believe that an artist has to take some moral responsibility for what he or she is putting out there."

"What I've learned about marriage: You need to have each other's back, you have to be a kind of team going through life. That's beautiful, to have that kind of friendship. You're going to need it when you get old."

"Free Fallin' is a very good song. Maybe it would be one of my favorites if it hadn't become this huge anthem. But I'm grateful that people like it."

"Go after what you really love and find a way to make that work for you, and then you'll be a happy person."

No comments:

Post a Comment