Monday 8 July 2013

Lou Reed Quotes

Lou Reed Quotes"One chord is fine. Two chords are pushing it. Three chords and you're into jazz."

"I think that everything happens for a reason, everything happens when it's going to happen."

"One of my rules: Never listen to your old stuff."

"That's why I survived because I still believe I've got something to say."

"I have no control over the audience. I have no idea what they think."

"Chuck Berry is still out there playing. No one can play his music like he does. My stuff's the same way."




"Raymond Chandler managed to write about L.A. his whole career. Should I keep going writing about New York? Is that what I should be doing? Songwriting doesn't work that way."

"I'm writing about real things. Real people. Real characters. You have to believe what I write about is true or you wouldn't pay any attention at all."

"I wanted to be an actor. That was my real goal. But I wasn't any good at it, so I wrote my own material and acted through that."

"My week beats your year."

No comments:

Post a Comment