Tuesday 30 July 2013

Metallica Quotes

Metallica QuotesJames Hetfield: "I'd rather regret doing something than not doing something."

Lars Ulrich: "Everytime we put a record out, we lose people that can't deal with the growth."

Kirk Hammett: "I don't think success has changed us as people at all. We are the same lunatics that we were when this band first got going."



Dave Mustaine: "Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."

James Hetfield: "When people start copying your style, you know that something must be happening."

Jason Newsted: "I put myself in a position to be a kid as long as I want to. I play loud music and scream for a living."

Kirk Hammett: "We wanted to offer something new to our audience. I hate it when bands stop taking chances."

Cliff Burton: "Every once in awhile we may fall on our face, but we insist on doing what we wanna do."

Robert Trujillo: "At the end of the day, it's all about the experience of having a good time and connecting with fans."

Lars Ulrich: "One of my few shortcomings is that I can't predict the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment