Saturday 20 July 2013

Bruce Springsteen Quotes

Bruce Springsteen Quotes
"See, I was nine years old when I saw Elvis on 'Ed Sullivan', and I had to get a guitar the next day. I stood in front of my mirror with that guitar on, and I knew then that's what had been missing."

"When I was growing up, there were two things that were unpopular in my house. One was me, and the other was my guitar."

"From the beginning, I imagined I would have a long work life."


"Adult life is dealing with an enormous amount of questions that don't have answers."

"The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with."

"You know the old saying: trust the art, not the artist. I think that's true. I think somebody can do real good work and be a fool in a variety of ways."

"It's a sign of strength to put your hand out and ask for help, whether it's a friend or a professional or whatever."

"If they had told me I was the janitor and would have to mop up and clean the toilets after the show in order to play, I probably would have done it."

"I have spent my life judging the distance between American reality and the American dream."

"When it comes to luck, you make your own."

No comments:

Post a Comment