Sunday 14 July 2013

Eagles Quotes

Eagles QuotesDon Henley: "I don't care what anybody says about Ringo. I cut my rock & roll teeth listening to him."

Glen Frey: "Hey, I didn't make a big deal out of Hotel California. The 18 million people that bought it did."

Joe Walsh: "You know, Mozart and Beethoven never got royalty checks."

Don Henley: "I'm certainly not thrilled with everything the Eagles did, but there are some things I'm quite proud of."



Bernie Leadon: "It was my choice to leave when I did. I did it for good reasons, and do not regret it."

Don Felder: "We created this monster with Hotel California, and it ate us."

Joe Walsh: "I'd always felt I was so unique, so individual, and nobody understood. I was the exception to everything. And I found out no, I'm an alcoholic. Getting into recovery I found I'm not alone."

Timothy B. Schmit: "The Beatles were massive to me, I learned so much from them. And, of course, Paul McCartney, when it comes to singing and playing the bass, he made a big impression. It's so much harder than it looks, but Paul did make it look easy."

Randy Meisner: "All that stuff and all the arguing amongst the Eagles is over now. Well at least for me."

Don Henley: "Selling eight million copies of your first album will mess you up."

Glen Frey: "One of my goals is to make a record as good as Don Henley's album, Building The Perfect Beast."


No comments:

Post a Comment