Monday 2 September 2013

Jim Morrison Quote

Jim Morrison Quotes"Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs."

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind."

"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts."

"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are."

"I like any reaction I can get with my music. Just anything to get people to think."

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."

"If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it's to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel."

"I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just...in between."

"There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors."

"This is the strangest life I've ever known."

No comments:

Post a Comment