Thursday 19 September 2013

Billy Joel Quotes

Billy Joel Quotes"I look in the mirror and I go: you're a rock star? It's funny I don't look like a rock star, I don't walk around thinking like a rock star."

"It's weird you know, the values. Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine yet I'm worth more money than he is."

"I really wish I was less of a thinking man and more of a fool not afraid of rejection."

"More than art, more than literature, music is universally accessible."

"I have a theory that the only original things we ever do are mistakes."

"The good ol' days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems."


"I am no longer afraid of becoming lost, because the journey back always reveals something new, and that is ultimately good for the artists."

"Have you listened to the radio lately? Have you heard the canned, frozen and processed product being dished up to the world as American popular music today?"

"If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time."

I've been able to make a living as a musician, and that's the greatest blessing of all. The fame, the wealth, the awards, and all that, that's all gravy."

"I'm just this shlubby guy who plays the piano."

No comments:

Post a Comment