Friday 27 September 2013

Meat Loaf Quotes

Meat Loaf Quotes"I never fit in. I am a true alternative. And I love being the outcast. That's my role in life, to be an outcast."

"Performers only go wacko when they fall from grace if they like the adulation more than the work."

I met Elvis and John Lennon and I was an idiot. A complete moron."


"You know, people think I named myself Meat Loaf, even though I didn't. And they think anyone who would name himself Meat Loaf couldn't have an IQ higher than four."

"I've had some real highs and some real lows, but I love the work so much that I never once thought of quitting."

I listen to everything just to see what they're all doing. I really do. I listen to 50 Cent, to Faith Hill, because I want to know what everybody's doing, I just want to hear it."

"You can decide what you want to eat for dinner, you can decide to go away for the weekend, and you can decide what clothes you're going to wear in the morning, but when it comes to artistic things, there's never a rhyme or reason. It's, like, they just happen. And they happen when they happen."

"You do not measure success by sales or dollars and cents. It is measured by the work, how you feel, and did you give everything you had?"

"There's no explanation for success. Success just comes out of life."

"I'm not built to be a celebrity."

No comments:

Post a Comment