Saturday 7 September 2013

Crosby, Stills & Nash Quotes

Crosby Stills And Nash QuotesDavid Crosby: "We've all been friends for a long time. And when the vibe's good we really have a lot of fun with each other."

Stephen Stills: "I abhorred hippies. That's fair and accurate."

Graham Nash: "If I read or listened to critics of our music. I'd have been discouraged a long time ago."

David Crosby: "We don't take show business or the spotlight seriously."

Stephen Stills: "I feel like I'm just learning how to play the guitar. I mean, really learning to play the guitar."

Graham Nash: "With Crosby, Stills and Nash and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young...we're very strong individuals, and we want our lives to be led the way we want them to."

David Crosby: "Good music is an end in and of itself. When you're doing it, it's the most fun part."

Stephen Stills: "Over the years I've had other people to please but now I've finally got to play in the way I always wanted to do in the first place."

Graham Nash: "The secret is to enjoy and be proud of the music we've created and the people with whom we have been linked."

No comments:

Post a Comment