Thursday 5 September 2013

George Michael Quotes

George Michael Quotes
"Everything was going my way. I was happily marching into the history books. Then it all just fell apart."

"Freddie Mercury was a huge source of inspiration to me as a child."

"If someone really wants to hurt you, they'll find a way whatever. I don't want to live my life worrying about it."

"I'm basically a control freak. It's not because I want to be. I'm not at all into the power play that's involved in it. I'm a perfectionist."

"I went through a long period where I was afraid of doing things I wanted to do, and you get your courage back, which is what's important."

"In a strange way I've spent the last 15 to 20 years trying to derail my own career."

"I'm surprised that I've survived my own dysfunction, really."

"You'll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart."

"I have to believe that somebody up there thinks I've still got some work to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment