Tuesday 24 September 2013

Kid Rock Quotes

Kid Rock Quotes"I always believed it would happened and stuck to my guns."

"Detroit: cars and rock & roll. Not a bad combo."

"I'm actually a pretty decent human being, and when I'm home I'm straight as an arrow."


"I didn't come from a trailer park. I grew up middle class and my dad had money and my mom made my lunch. I got a car when I was sixteen. I'm proud of that."

"If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it."

"I didn't want to go out and change anything. I just wanted to make the music that was part of my background, which was rock and blues and hip-hop."

"You know, America loves the underdog and I'm no longer the underdog, so if people are going to start taking shots at me, I'm ready."

"I think what I've learned out of this lifetime is you should be proud of where you come from."

"I've always made music from the heart, and that's what I do."


No comments:

Post a Comment