Saturday 14 September 2013

Cher Quotes

Cher Quotes"I really don't think of myself as a singer. I think of myself as an entertainer, and the best place I do it is onstage."

"I've always taken risks, and never worried what the world might really think of me."

"The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing, and then marry him."

"In this business it takes time to be really good and by that time, you're obsolete."

"If you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen."

"I don't like my voice that much. I think I'm a much better actress than singer."


"Honesty makes me feel powerful in a difficult world."

"If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life."

"Don't buy into the idea that women aren't strong enough to do anything they want on their own."

"I'm not a role model, nor have I ever tried to be a role model. The only thing about me as a role model is I've managed to stay here and be working and survive."

"I haven't a clue why I've lasted so long. There's no reason. There are many people more talented than me. I think it's luck."

No comments:

Post a Comment