Sunday 21 April 2013

Aretha Franklin Quotes

"Falling out of love is like losing weight. It's a lot easier putting it on than taking it off."

"I'm a big woman. I need big hair."

"And I was booked once to go on Ed Sullivan and I got bumped and ran out the back door crying."

"My faith always has been and always will be important to me."


"If a song's about something I've experienced or that could've happened to me it's good. But if it's alien to me, I couldn't lend anything to it. Because that's what soul is all about."

"Trying to grow up is hurting, you know. You make mistakes. You try to learn from them, and when you don't it hurts even more."

"I think the hardest thing is losing weight. That's the hardest thing more than anything else."

"I'm the lady next door when I'm not on stage."

"Don't say Aretha is making a comeback, because I've never been away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment