Monday 8 April 2013

Kurt Cobain Quotes


"Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem. They're no good at all."

"If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop."

"I would like to get rid of the homophobes, sexists and racists in our audience. I know they're out there and it really bothers me."

"I didn't know how to deal with success. If there was a Rock Star 101, I would have liked to take it. It might have helped me."

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

"Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want."

"I've always had a problem with the average macho man. They've always been a threat to me."

"Yeah, I was run out of town. They chased me up to the castle of Aberdeen with torches. Just like the Frankenstein monster. And I got away in a hot air balloon. And I came here to Seattle."

"Jocks have completely taken over music. Just to get back at them, I'm going to start playing basketball."

"I never wanted to sing. I just wanted to play rhythm guitar, hide in the back and just play."

"It just so happens that there's a bunch of people that are concerned with what I have to say. I find that frightening at times because I'm just as confused as most people."

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than be loved for who I am not."

1 comment: