Monday 15 April 2013

Keith Richards Quotes

"Everybody starts by imitating their heroes. For me it was Chuck Berry and Muddy Waters."

"The only things Mick and I disagree about is the band, the music and what we do."

"To make a rock & roll record, technology is the least important thing."

"I've never had my hair cut by anybody, I do it all myself."

"Getting old is a fascinating thing. The older you get, the older you want to get."

"Rock & roll: music for the neck downwards."

"And it was a very, very fruitful and great relationship between the Stones and the Beatles. It was very, very friendly."

"I don't wave a flag for anything. I'm a musician."

"I mean, give me a guitar, give me a piano, give me a broom and a string, I wouldn't get bored anywhere."

"Cold turkey is not so bad after you've done it ten or twelve times."

"I achieved everything I wanted to achieve by being in the Rolling Stones and making records."

"You have the sun, you have the moon, you have the air that you breathe,  and you've got the Rolling Stones."

No comments:

Post a Comment