Sunday 7 April 2013

David Bowie Quotes


"I'm always amazed that people take what I say seriously. I don't even take what I am seriously."

"I get offered so many bad movies. And they're all raging queens or transvestites or martians."

"I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on."

"I think fame itself is not a rewarding thing. The most you can say is it gets you a seat in restaurants."

"The only thing I ever got out of fame was a better table in a restaurant. And for that I gave up being able to relate to people."

"I once asked Lennon what he thought of what I do. He said 'it's great, but it's just rock and roll with lipstick on.' "

"I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman."

"Sometimes you stumble across a few chords that put you in a reflective place."

"You would think that a rock star being married to a super model would be one of the greatest things in the world. It is."

"It would be my guess that Madonna is not a very happy woman. From my own experience, having gone through persona changes like that, that kind of clawing need to be the center of attention is not a pleasant place to be."

"I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir."

"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring."

No comments:

Post a Comment