Saturday 27 April 2013

Eric Clapton Quotes

"I'm an egomaniac with an inferiority complex."

"One of the most beneficial things I've ever learned is how to keep my mouth shut."

"I would challenge anybody to come up with a better design for a guitar. The Stratocaster is as good as it gets."

"The blues are what I've turned to, what has given me inspiration and relief in all the trials of my life."

I'd love to knock an audience cold with one note, but what do you do for the rest of the evening?"



"My dedication to my music has driven everyone away. I've had girlfriends, but I always end up on my own. I don't particularly like it, but I don't see a way 'round it."

"My driving philosophy about making music is that you can reduce it all down to one note if that note is played with the right kind of sincerity."

"We didn't really have a band with Cream. We rarely played as an ensemble; we were three virtuosos, all of us soloing all the time."

"Recovery is a positive thing. There's nothing to be ashamed of. When you know you need help, and seek help, you need that time to deal with it."

"I am, and always will be, a blues guitarist."




No comments:

Post a Comment