Monday 8 April 2013

David Lee Roth Quotes


"Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it."

"The only thing I'm allergic to is criticism."

"Music journalists love Elvis Costello and hate me because they look like Elvis Costello."

"The world's a stage, and I want the brightest spot."


"You want a hero in the music world? James Brown. He brought a feeling to music without really using words. He's just famous for his sound."

" When large groups of people get together, their collective temperature goes up and their collective I.Q. goes down."

"Van Halen's up for a Grammy and half of us can't even spell it."

(About Sammy Hagar) "Sam throws a party. I am the party."

"Any kind of rock music is what I call high velocity folk music."

"We're not trying to save the world, that's U2's job."

"I change as the times change. I'm a reflection of what's around me without trying at all."

"It don't matter what your doing, just as long as you look good doing it."

"I know the world doesn't revolve around Dave, but i like to think so."

"There's only one David Lee. I'm the fun in Van Halen, always will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment