Tuesday 30 April 2013

Pat Benetar Quotes

"I wasn't a visionary but I literally had my finger on the pulse of the women of America."

"How many of these little untalented pop tarts can't really sing."

"I'm a Capricorn, and I'm pretty focused. Once I make up my mind to do something, I just do it."

"Love is very complicated. It is so complicated and it's so worth it."


"There was tons of sex, it just happened to be with my husband."

"If at any moment of the day I ever think I'm remotely cool at all, which is hardly ever, I have two daughters who make sure that never happens."

"I was pretty much done with that bad girl, tough cookie thing really quickly. It was very one dimensional, and very old. It got old really quickly."

"You're so maniacal and driven and you're worried about so many different things. Just relax because you'll figure it out. Listen to your gut and you will find your way."

"People's lives change dramatically over such a long time period, and I think that if you're still vital, and you're still interested in writing and things like that, of course your music evolves and reflects where you are in your life."

"Musicians don't get a chance to develop careers very much. It's kind of disposable and over quickly. That's kind of a shame because the real interesting part is when you have time to develop. You can change and grow."


No comments:

Post a Comment