Tuesday 16 April 2013

George Harrison Quotes

"I'd rather be a musician than a rock star."

"The Beatles saved the world from boredom."

"The nicest thing is to open the newspapers and not to find yourself in them."

"The world used us as an excuse to go mad."

"If I play a song to Ringo I don't need to say to him, you know I want it to go like this, I just play it and he joins in. He's got a great feel."

"The biggest break in my career was getting into the Beatles in 1962. The second biggest break since then is getting out of them."

"I wanted to be successful, not famous."


"I had no ambition when I was a kid other than to play guitar and get in a rock & roll band. I don't really like to be the guy in the white suit at the front. Like in the Beatles, I was the one who kept quiet at the back and let the other egos be at the front."

"I believe I love my guitar more than the others love theirs. For John And Paul, songwriting is pretty important and guitar playing is a means to an end."

"I remember thinking I just want more. This isn't it. Fame is not the goal. Money is not the goal. To be able to know how to get peace of mind, how to be happy, is something you don't just stumble across. You've got to search for it."

"If you don't know where you're going then any road will take you there."

No comments:

Post a Comment