Sunday 7 April 2013

Eminem Quotes


"My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

"If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don't back down."

It'd be stupid for me to sit here and say that there aren't kids who look up to me, but my responsibility is not to them. I'm not a babysitter."

"A lot of my rhymes are just to get chuckles out of people. Anybody with half a brain is going to be able to tell when I'm joking and when I'm serious."

 "I had nothing to lose, but something to gain. If I made an album for me and it was to my satisfaction, then I succeeded."

"We just kept moving back and forth because my mother never had a job. We kept getting kicked out of every house we were in. I believe six months was the longest we ever lived in a house."

"Throughout my career, I fed off the fuel of people not being able to understand me."

"I come from Detroit where it's rough and I'm not a smooth talker."

"It creeps me out sometimes to think of the person I was. I was a terrible person. I was mean to people."

"Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end."

" I need to keep working on myself for a while."

1 comment:

  1. "I come from Detroit where it's rough and I'm not a smooth talker."- Eminem quotes. This quote one is best from this list. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete