Sunday 14 April 2013

Michael Jackson Quotes

"I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am."

"Me and Janet really are two different people."

"The Bee Gees who are brilliant, I just love great music."

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me."

"Know what I also love? Mannequins. I guess I want to bring them to life. I like to imagine talking to them."

"I have no problem with imitating. It's a compliment. Everybody has to start out looking up to somebody. For me it was James Brown, Sammy Davis Jr., Jackie Wilson, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly."

"Most people don't know me, that is why they write such things in which most is not true. I cry very very often because it hurts and I worry about the children, all my children all over the world. I live for them."

"People who grew up as child stars have the same thing in common. You're cute, they love you; you go through the awkward stage, they don't accept you any more. Very few make the transition to adult star."

"I put a lot of mannequins in my room in the past, and I still have mannequins in my room, because I used to be very lonely, painfully lonely."

"There's a Mother's day and a Father's day, but there's no children's day. It would mean a lot. World peace."

"I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment