Tuesday 9 April 2013

Elvis Presley Quotes


"When I got out of high school I was driving a truck. I was just a poor boy from Memphis."

"Since the beginning it was just the same. The only difference, the crowds are bigger now."

"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away."

"The only thing worse than watching a bad movie is being in one."

"I've tried to lead a straight, clean life., not set any kind of bad example."

"The image is one thing and the human being is another. It's very hard to live up to an image."


"When I was a boy, I always saw myself as a hero in comic books and in movies. I grew up believing this dream."

"When things go wrong don't go with them."

"I get tired of playing a guy who gets into a fight, then starts singing to the guy he's just beat up."

"I knew by heart all the dialogue of James Dean's films, I could watch Rebel Without A Cause a hundred times over."

(To the Beatles) "Look guys, if you're just going to stare at me, I'm going to bed."

"Rock and roll music, if you like it, if you feel it, you can't help but move to it. That's what happens to me. I can't help it."

"Those people in New York are not gonna change me none."

"I want to entertain people. That's my whole life. To my last breath."

No comments:

Post a Comment