Saturday 20 April 2013

Tina Turner Quotes

"I don't like to dwell on the past."

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their own dreams."

"I don't want to be dragging myself on stage, year in, year out, until someone else tells me it is time to go."

"I believe we have a higher level of mentality within us, but we have to use the power in the right way."

"I am attracted to myths."

"I'm self-made. I always wanted to make myself a better person, because I was not educated. But that was my dream...to have class."

"I didn't have anybody, really, no foundation in life, so I had to make my own way. Always, from the start. I had to go out in the world and become strong, to discover my mission in life."

"Sometimes you've got to let everything go, purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything, whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out."

"Physical strength in a woman...that's what I am."

"I'm pleased with my life, with the journey."

No comments:

Post a Comment